Leviton DHC Wall Mounted Controller Body - Cat. No. 16400
- Item #: 11146
- Manufacturer: Leviton
- Manufacturer's Product Number: 16400 6400
- Condition: New
- Dimming Capable: Yes
- AC Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
The 16400 is a signal transmitter that works in conjunction with DHC receivers utilyzing X-10 Powerline signals. The Wall-Mounted Uni-Base DHC Transmitter is designed to provide manual control of loads from one or more locations in a home over standard 60Hz 120V wiring.
The Uni-Base Transmitter provides a variety of lighting control functions depending on the Uni-Base 16450 plug-in Key Control Pad selected. The 16400 Transmitter Body incorporates Leviton's exclusive Intellisense™ Automatic Gain Control (AGC) circuitry to deliver clearer and stronger line signals without affecting signals simultaneously on the line from other transmitters. The resulting performance reliability exceeds that of any other powerline carrier home automation product line available today.
The 16450 Group of Key Control Pads allows users to exercise ON/OFF switching control of lights and appliances as well as full-range dimming of incandescent and magnetic low-voltage lighting. Depending on the Key Control Pad chosen, they also can provide scene-lighting control over multiple incandescent and magnetic low-voltage lighting loads as well as "panic-button" control to turn ALL LIGHTS ON.
- Remote control of lights and appliances from one or several key locations
- Scene-lighting control
- "Panic-button" ALL LIGHTS ON to permit immediate investigation of late-night noises and to deter would-be intruders
- Dimming of single or multiple light sources
- 3-way and 4-way circuit wiring solutions where traditional wiring methods would be costly and troublesome
Downloads: Leviton 16400 Product Manual PDF
Additional Products Required
- For use with one of 7 available multi-button Keypads which transmit X-10 commands (over existing power lines) including On/Off/Dim/Bright/All Lights On/All Lights Off depending upon which keypad is attached to the XPT-NS Base.
- Keypads sold separately