Lutron Caseta Dual Voltage On/Off Switch (No Neutral) PD-5WS-DV
- Item #: 11326
- Manufacturer: Lutron
- Manufacturer's Product Number: PD-5WS-DV-WH
- Condition: New
The Caseta Wireless In-Wall Switch controls various loads automatically through wireless sensors and wireless remote controls, providing a system that delivers energy savings, convenience, and ease of installation.
The Caseta Wireless In-Wall Switch uses Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology, which enables wireless communication with other Lutron sensors and Pico remote controls for total load control.
They are multi-way compatible too and can be used with existing standard or mechanical 3-way switches as the slave using physical traveler wires if you are replacing an existing multi-way circuit without having to replace all your existing switches!
"Virtual" multi-ways circuits are also possible if you use Pico remotes as the slaves for wireless multiway circuits without running any new wires for travelers OR even power wires for the slaves.
Installation of the included load cap at the light fixture itself is necessary for proper operation when switching LED, CFL, and ELV loads.
- Two-wire switch ideal for retrofit applications. No neutral required.
- The Caseta Wireless In-Wall Switch provides switching of multiple load types and, when paired with wireless transmitting devices, allows remote control and occupancy/vacancy sensing.
- Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology works through walls and floors.
- Includes Front Accessible Service Switch (FASSTM) for safe lamp replacement.
- Power failure memory: If power is interrupted, the control will return to its previously-set level prior to interruption.
• cULus Listed
• NOM Certified
• FCC Approved. Complies with the limits for a Class B
digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules
• Industry Canada Certified
• COFETEL Certified
120 / 277 V~ 50 / 60 Hz
Key Design Features
All RF Local Controls
• Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss, in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2.
• Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation, in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991 Recommended Practice on Surge Voltages in Low-Voltage AC Power Circuits.
• Switches always operate locally and do not require system control.
• Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to the interruption when power is restored.
• Uses conventional 3-way wiring.
• Uses Lutron® Claro® wallplates or designer-style wallplates from other manufacturers. Wallplates are sold separately.
• Lutron® Claro® wallplates snap on with no visible means of attachment.
• Requires a 1-gang U.S. wallbox. 31⁄2 in (89 mm) depth recommended, 21⁄4 in (57 mm) depth minimum.
• Green status LED.
System Communications and Capacity
• The CasétaTM Wireless In-Wall Switch communicates with the Pico® remote controls and Radio Power SavrTM sensors through radio frequency (RF).
• The CasétaTM Wireless In-Wall Switch must be located within 60 ft (18 m) line-of-sight or 30 ft (9 m) through walls, of Pico® remote controls and Radio Power SavrTM sensors.
• Up to ten transmitting devices may be associated to each in-wall switch.
• Ambient operating temperature: 32°F to 104 °F (0 °C to 40 °C), 0% – 90% humidity, non-condensing. Indoor use only.
Lutron Caseta Relay (No Neutral)
User Manual PDF
(opens in new window)
Lutron Caseta Advanced
Installation Guides PDF
(opens in new window)