X-10 Security Motion Sensor - Model MS10A
- Item #: 11151
- Manufacturer: X-10 (USA) Ltd
- Manufacturer's Product Number: MS10A
- Condition: New
- DC Voltage: 4 (four) AA Batteries
- Color Options Available (Yes/No): No, White as shown
This is the X-10 Powerhouse brand wireless supervised P.I.R. (passive infrared) motion sensor model number MS10A for use with any X10 wireless security system base receiver (PS561, SC1200, or DC821) or it can be added to any X10 wireless security system (DS7000, SC1200, DC8700, SS5400, SS5402). Also works with some Radio Shack wireless security systems. When motion is detected, the sensor sends an RF signal back to the security console setting off the alarm.
** Please note that these motion detectors are designed to work as a wireless component of an X-10 Home Security Console, and as such, cannot be used as standalone sensors. They will not communicate with X-10 Transceivers such as the Model TM751 or RR501, they are specifically designed to communicate directly with the security systems base controller via wireless X-10 RF.
- For use with the X10 wireless security systems.
- Sets off the alarm when motion is detected.
- Requires 4 AA batteries for operation (not included).
- For indoor use only. RF transmission range allows it to be placed up to 100 feet from the security system console.
- Color is white. Adjustable mounting bracket and screws are included.
X-10 Powerhouse Security Motion
Sensor Model MS10A - User Manual PDF
(opens in new window)